Wednesday, January 18, 2012

#249 Costaki "Rule"

One of my first posts was about my dating height limit (See Post No. 2). A couple things have made me re-visit this and I believe the time has come to make a change.

I watched the San Francisco 49ers beat the New Orleans Saints last Saturday night. What a great game! Jim Harbaugh is their coach now and although I wanted the Saints to win (Boiler Up Brees!) I am happy that former Colt Harbaugh is doing well. Wouldn't that be something to have a Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh Super Bowl?

My last post was about one of my favorite comedians, Costaki Economopoulos. I honestly don't know how tall he is, and I really don't care. (My guess is 6'3".)

Since Jim is STILL married (ha) I have changed my old Jim Harbaugh Rule to the new Costaki Rule. I would absolutely go 6'3" (or whatever height he actually is) for Costaki. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment