Monday, January 30, 2012

#256 Super Night

Last Friday my friend Heidi and I ventured downtown to take in all the Super Bowl festivities on Georgia Street. Paul, Lori and Megan met up with us too. Had a great time! One surprise - I did NOT know that the first concert of the evening was DJ Pauly D. They announced it and he came out yelling, "Ohhhhh yeaaaaaah!" Heidi and I looked at each other and said, "Ohhhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" We stayed for maybe five minutes and decided to walk around some more until he was done. We did come back for Bret Michaels, who was awesome as always. The crowd was pretty packed in, and with Heidi only being about 5'3" we decided to move to the back of the crowd. I did have one woman tap me on the back earlier and ask if she could stand in front of me. I told her that she could stand in front of my friends, which were in front of me. I didn't really want a stranger in the middle of our group. Sorry!

The city looked great, the Huddle was a nice break from the cold, and we had a really good time. Great job Indy!

No comments:

Post a Comment